For all the University Male pre-final year engineering students, here is a good news for you all.The gates of your dream to join Indian Army is open now. Indian Army has invited an application for students who are studying in Pre-Final year of their degree course. Other details including Age limit, Selection procedure, Eligibility Criteria and how to apply are mentioned below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 Posts Details
Total No. Of Seats Available: 60.
Division of Seats Branch wise:
- Bio Tech/Food Tech – 08 posts.
- Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunication/Satellite Communication/Telecommunication – 08 posts.
- Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics – 06 posts.
- Information Technology/ Computer Science – 05 posts.
- Civil – 15 posts.
- Production-03 posts.
- Architecture – 02 posts.
- Automobile Engineering – 02 posts.
- Metallurgical/Metallurgical and Explosives – 02 posts.
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/Avionics – 02 posts.
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 Physical Requirements
Mode of Form Submission: Offline.
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 How to Apply
How to Apply: Format given on the official website of Indian army should be drawn on a plain paper. The application form must be sent within a white color envelope in which “APPLICATION FOR 24 UES ENTRY- ENGINEERING’S. BRANCH ____” and the branch should be mentioned with Red color ink.
Whom To Address: The applicants should address the form to their respective state’s Command Head Quarters. For the candidates who live in West Bengal, Mizoram,Sikkim, Assam,Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura,Arunanchal Pradesh,Andaman and Nicobar and Meghalaya should address to HQ Eastern Command (A Branch),Kolkata (West Bengal), Pin Code-700021.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28 October, 2013.